IKEA BÖRJA Training Beaker
- Learning to drink beverages can be a challenge.
- This beaker’s two large grip-friendly handles and practical spout make it a little easier – and mean less spills.
- This beaker makes it easier for your baby to hold and drink by themselves since it has a spout and two large handles.
- Made from harmless plastic, the same material used in in baby bottles, disposable nappies and food boxes.
- You can see how much is left in the beaker through the transparent plastic.
- You avoid spills and messes since the lid is tight-fitting, but if your baby turns the beaker upside down, liquid can still run out through the spout.
- Recommended for ages from 0 year.
Materials & care
– Mug: Polypropylene plastic, Polypropylene plastic
– Lid: Polypropylene plastic
– Microwave-safe; heat food up to 100°C.
– Dishwasher-safe up to 70°C.
– Volume: 20 cl
There are no reviews yet.