Create and Manage Coupons
1) Add a New Coupon For Your Customers.
- Under ‘Coupons‘ Go To => ‘Add Coupon‘ to create a new one for your customers.
- Under ‘General‘ Tab fill the coupon details including ‘Title‘, ‘Description‘, ‘Coupon Amount‘, etc. The coupon title will be the code that can be shared with your customers to apply the discount.
- Next; fill required ‘Usage Restriction‘ fields in case you need to restrict using the coupon only for specific products, categories or customer emails. You can skip this section if no restrictions needed.
- In the last section; set ‘Usage Limit‘ for your coupon, for example; if you would like to create a coupon that will be used 10 times and only one time per unique customer then ‘Usage limit per coupon‘ will be 10 and ‘Usage limit per user‘ will be 1.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button on top-right to to publish the created coupon, the coupon publishing is subject to Trenddr approval.
- Contact seller support team for any assistance required: firstname.lastname@example.org