ALOELAB Mineral Shield UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50
100% mineral-based fluid sunscreen that provides broad spectrum SPF 50 UVA/ UVB protection.
The silky sheer fluid spreads easily and dries quickly.
Dermatologically tested for safety.
Comply with EU and Australian standards.
NOTE: 100% Mineral-based sunscreen can leave a white cast on some skin tones. To help the formula blend into the skin, apply one finger amount, work in small sections, and apply in circular motions. Rub well until the formula is no longer visible.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Oily, Sensitive
- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish
- 100% mineral broad spectrum sunscreen protection, no chemical filters
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- non-comedogenic (Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin)
- Ideal for all skin types including very sensitive skin.
- Dermatologically-tested for safety.
HOW TO USE:
Shake well before use. Apply one finger of the sunscreen to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.
Active Ingredients: – Zinc Oxide 5% – Titanium Dioxide 6%.
- 5% Zinc oxide: This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB rays and aging UVA rays.
- 6% Titanium dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
Inactive Ingredients: Water, dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene glycol, Cyclomethicone, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, PEG-100 stearate, Glycerin, Stearic acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexlglycerin, Alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol.
Size: 60 ml.
Shelf life: one year after opening.